TO : ALL PARENTS
DATE : 9 September 2013
SUBJECT : Circular to parents
CIRCULAR NO. : SEPTEMBER 2013 (Moving of Locality 2)
Moving of locality of St. Joseph’s Private School, Kuching
- Reference to our previous circular, SEPTEMBER 2013 (Moving of Locality) dated 5 September 2013.
- The School Management has decided to change the date of the move to 13 September (Friday) instead of 14 September 2013 (Saturday) as announced in the previous circular because quite a few of our students cannot be present on 14 September 2013.
- On 13 September the primary school students DO NOT come to school. They will only report for school on Tuesday 17 September at the new school.
- The secondary school students will come to the school as usual to assist in the moving of furniture and other school stuff. They are to be dropped off at the current St. Bernadette’s School at 7:30 a.m. and picked up at the new school building at Jalan Nagor at 3:50 p.m. ECA is cancelled for that day. They are to wear the P.E. uniforms and bring along rags, cloths etc, for cleaning purposes. Lunch and morning recess will be served at the new school.
- The School would like to express its deepest gratitude to all students for their part in helping out with the move and to parents who are very understanding. The school also would like to thank those parents who have contributed in one way or another to the move especially to Messrs. Jores Sedek, Peter Ong, Vincent Tan and Carol Lim for proving transportation for the move.
St. Joseph’s Private School – education beyond the ordinary.
St. Joseph’s Private School